Marketing Profs started a new Digital Marketing World online conference series in July. They are focusing on a different topic each month, and August 4th will be Social Media. It’s completely free with materials available on-demand for a few weeks after the event (not fully defined – how many days? I’m not sure). Here’s what you need to know and how to register:
The MarketingProfs Digital Marketing World 2010 Virtual Conference Series is focused on Social Media this month. The FREE web event is August 4th (11:30am ET–4:30pm ET) and you can still register here.
With registration you receive a 27-page Social Media Marketing powerpoint from Hubspot as well. (It’s sent via email after you register)
The organizers say there will be three educational sessions from real-world practitioners on:
- What’s new in social media measurement and metrics;
- Effective content strategies for B2B social media initiatives; and,
- Best practices in social media integration with other marketing programs.
- An 0nline exhibit floor full of top social media marketing vendors
- Resource center with latest in SM marketing knowledge
Also, the conference will be available on-demand for a few weeks after the show.
I’ll be attending and look forward to seeing what kind of statistics and best practices are shared. If you happen to miss anything, feel free to contact me and I’ll share what I learn.